A Course in Miracles
Melanie has been a student of the Course in Miracles for over 30 years and has been using the teachings with her clients for 20 of those years. In 2006, she started using the Sedona Method of releasing and found it to be a most efficient bridge into living the lessons of the Course. She is now ready to share the powerful combination of these practices with you. For those not familiar with the course, it is a spiritual path (not a religion) and teaches that love is all that you are and that miracles naturally occur when aligned with love.
A Course in Miracles states that "its goal for you is happiness and peace." The Text also explains the basis for fear and guilt, and how they can be overcome through miracles, which are defined as maximal "expressions of love." The miracle is defined as the shift in perception from fear to love. The Course states that miracles are natural, and when they are not occurring, something has gone wrong.
From the introduction: “The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love’s presence, which is your natural inheritance.”
What you can expect from working with Melanie individually or in groups:
• A deeper understanding of the lessons from ACIM which will allow you to live more fully from love and forgiveness
• Sedona Releases for clearing blocks to embracing the Course
• Somatic exercises to help ground the lessons in your body
As a result:
• Your life will get easier
• Relationships will be more fun
• You will experience decreased stress and better health
• More Peace, More Love, More Joy
Read my blog Why Study A Course in Miracles