Internal/External Universe Pathway
A deconstructed view of the human being is that of a psychosomatic apparatus, a portion of consciousness taking up residence in a particular space and time and organizing itself from a single cell origin, drawing toward it resources of matter and energy, and in so doing building a complex organism. The experience of daily life carries with it a plethora of agreements and assumptions that are sensorally, socially, and culturally inserted into our consciousness in an almost invisible way. This experience continually reinforces the apparent subject/object relationship, the illusion of duality. Underneath this experience are processes by which the mind-body filters sensory experience and extracts less than 1% of the total informational flow, the abstraction of that data into meaning and significance, and the conceptualization of those abstractions into an image of internal and external reality. That image is continually referenced as the baseline definition around which everything in life is organized. In simple terms, we are bombarded with information that obstructs and distorts our inner knowing.
What to Expect
- An increased sense of peace and well-being
- An increased ability to tolerate external stimulation
- A greater ability to tap into inner knowingness
- A possibility of a detox reaction. When the system begins to relax, the body releases stored toxins, both emotional and chemical.
- A possibility of an upwelling of emotions, both positive and negative, that have been suppressed; creating opportunities for release.